Since I’ve gotten back into modding, I’ve decided to set up my own support Discord server.
Invite Link: https://discord.gg/gxrT9tb
Currently, since I only own 2 Frostbite games, those are the only two games available. This can change if you mod a game and want to get involved. As such, with my recent projects and my new job change that will give me 3 weeks off to do absolutely nothing, I can actually dedicate more time to making mods for Andromeda.
From this point forward, all mods will be packaged with an invite link to my Discord (UltraRare Mods) for further support and help. I’ll also be updating several existing mods to reflect these changes, as well as to add a few other things.
Changes to how URD handles modding content…
- Mods will no longer be posted here. These mods should be considered unsupported as I no longer have the project files, just the finished product.
- New mods will be posted within the “Projects” menu available in the header navigation. It is currently categorized, and that may change in the future depending on how jumbled up it gets.
- Most mods will be made with Frosty Editor and require Frosty Mod Manager to run. It’s probably the most known editor/mod manager out there. You can learn more here.
- Currently, I’m on the only poster on URD. In the future, I may add more authors to help publish new mods quickly.
- Testing mods is allowed and encouraged within the Discord Server. No one wants broken mods.
If the above link stops working, please comment on this post to let me know.
Thanks, and happy modding!